Here are examples of my pages:
First is the 'Key' that lists Stressors, symptoms and what it means when I have a number in ( ).
Second is a picture of the book I mentioned and how the page looks will all the information pasted in.
This Lupus Awareness Month, take action in the fight to solve the cruel mystery of lupus. You can join the Lupus Foundation of America in supporting the estimated 1.5 million Americans living with the disease with three easy steps:
1. Educate yourself with these facts about lupus.
* Lupus is a complex disease that is hard to define. It strikes without warning, affects each person differently, and has no known causes or cure.
* Lupus symptoms can be severe and highly unpredictable and can damage any organ or tissue, from the skin or joints to the heart or kidneys.
* Despite the widespread prevalence of lupus, research on the disease has remained underfunded, relative to its scope and devastation.
* Only one drug has ever been developed specifically to treat lupus and approved by the US Food and Drug Administration.
2. On May 20th, Put on Purple™ raise awareness and show your support for people affected by lupus. Learn more by visiting lupus.org/putonpurple and submit your photos at putonpurple.tumblr.com.
3. Take the KNOW LUPUS challenge at lupus.org/know and challenge your friends so that together we can create a future with NO LUPUS.