Monday, October 30, 2017
Thursday, March 9, 2017
Invisible symptoms in MS - Momentum Magazine Online:
Thursday, May 19, 2016
Tomorrow is Put On Purple day for Lupus Awareness. Please show your support, rock your purple even if it's a purple butterfly pinned to your shirt. Show your love for those dealing with this invisible disease.
Message me your pictures:
Sunday, May 1, 2016
This Lupus Awareness Month, take action in the fight to solve the cruel mystery of lupus. You can join the Lupus Foundation of America in supporting the estimated 1.5 million Americans living with the disease with three easy steps:
1. Educate yourself with these facts about lupus.
* Lupus is a complex disease that is hard to define. It strikes without warning, affects each person differently, and has no known causes or cure.
* Lupus symptoms can be severe and highly unpredictable and can damage any organ or tissue, from the skin or joints to the heart or kidneys.
* Despite the widespread prevalence of lupus, research on the disease has remained underfunded, relative to its scope and devastation.
* Only one drug has ever been developed specifically to treat lupus and approved by the US Food and Drug Administration.
2. On May 20th, Put on Purple™ raise awareness and show your support for people affected by lupus. Learn more by visiting lupus.org/putonpurple and submit your photos at putonpurple.tumblr.com.
3. Take the KNOW LUPUS challenge at lupus.org/know and challenge your friends so that together we can create a future with NO LUPUS.
Monday, March 7, 2016
30 Things About My Invisible Illness You May Not Know
* The following has changed since 2015, stay tuned for updated "30 Things"
It's officially MS Awareness week, today through the 13th.
What are you doing to raise awareness?
* I will be wearing orange
* Increasing my posts
* Sharing my journey
* And spreading the word